Friday, September 1, 2023

Puddles needs some POTP




Let's all put paws together, along with purrs 'n' prayers for dear little Puddles Rainwater. I always loved this name her huMAN sister gave her.
Many will remember her from her blog, though now you'll find her
on Facebook with her Mom, Allison.  This little mid-teen pup has been suffering from a lot of back
pain, along with weight loss and her loving Mom is so very worried ... she is
also mourning the loss of her best friend Simon, who crossed the bridge only a few weeks ago.  A visit with kind words will be welcomed, thank you.

https://facebook.com/allison.barnes.351 


I am not on IntsaGram or FaceBook 

I would appreciate it if  someone could share the POTP blog address with Puddles

11 comments:

  1. P uddles Rainwater was her full name
    U taught Madi how to be a Wild Child (and I thank you for the memories)
    D arling Southern Belle
    D achshund
    L oved by all
    E verybody giggled daily at your amazing outlook on everyday things
    S hort in statue but a Great Dane in your mind

    Hugs to you from Cecilia and Angel Madi who was a dachshund in a feline body
    You recently left me a comment "It's Puddles, do you remember me"?
    Puddles I will never forget you and all the fun you pawticipating in all the blogville fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. POTP coming in a huge wave of love to Puddles and her mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. POTP from me and my angels too (I'm not on FB).

    ReplyDelete
  4. AireZen and healing vibes headed Puddles way and hugs for her peeps♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    I don't do the book of faces... but do occasionally find Puddles and her sibs on the IG - will see if I can reach them. I do miss seeing Puddles and her mischief on our screens... sending heaps of POTP her way. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending POTP to Puddles.
    I have her FB open, but there is no recent post about Puddles. I will message her if I can, sometimes FB won't allow me to use that feature, not sure why...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love Puddles and have our paws crossed tight that she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How we miss seeing Puddles on the blog. We are sending her lots and lots of Sibe POTP to be feeling much better.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. We miss Puddles and send our POTP! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete