Friday, August 14, 2020

OTRB beautiful Cobi....



I want to thank Hailey, Phod and their Lady for letting me know...their dear friend Cobi went to the bridge.
I did not know Cobi 
I hope her family does not mind...I borrowed the love filled description (below her photo) of Cobi and picture of their Girl from the blog...




She was a good dog 

Meet Jacobi, a Canadian west coast rescue dog. Her ancestors may or may not be a combination of border collie, shepherd, husky, blue heeler and/or other mid-sized dog. She loves forests and beaches, running in an open field, and chasing canine and human friends. She rolls over, plays dead, weaves through her person's legs, waves, shakes a paw, crawls, gives high fives and tells stories...
But she doesn't fetch.
Click the below link to visit her blog

Her blog is http://dogdoesntfetch.blogspot.com/2020/08/blog-post.html

11 comments:

  1. Dear Family of Cobi...your dear friends Lee, Phod and Lady told me of the passing of your precious girl...I send you my sincere condolences
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss and Coby sounds like a wonderful dog

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are very sad to hear about Cobi, and are sending lots of POTP to Ojo and family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we send hugs and potp to cobi's furmily....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Not knowing someone does not mean that we cannot send out Love and condolence - which I do... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing our dear friend Cobi. She will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so sorry for the loss of beautiful Cobi ! She is running free in her beloved forest again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are sending love and hugs to Cobi's family, what a beautiful girl she was.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi hi hi, Ojo here. I am Cobi's best friend and packmate. This is very beautiful. Our person is crying. Cobi was forever a Forest Dog indeed. Thank you for this. Cobi is running free in her forest again and forever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are sadly missed by your buddy Ojo and your family.. my heart aches for their loss and with there broken hearts

    ReplyDelete