Wednesday, July 31, 2019

UPDATE ON Ruby our AireGAL



UPDATE!  UPDATE!  UPDATE!


Ma just picked me up from the vetties and the news is GOOD!

The x-rays didn't show anything goin' on with my tummy or colon.

And nothing freaky with my leggie either!

The vettie gave Ma two pain meds to give me, butts I STILL won't eat yet.

Butts Ma's not too worried, nows that she knows my x-rays were clear.

AND, my bloodwork was good too!

Ma says I'm  a DRAMA QUEEN!

Wells, she didn't needs that new Fridge anyways........☺

THANK YOU!!!!!!

for all the POTP and well wishes ~ 

I just knows that's why the news was good!!


Ma????  When can I have margaritas???




Please click below to leave her lots of love and hugs and her Mom lots of purrs we know she is worried

9 comments:

  1. Rambunctious gal pal
    Unbelievably sweet and kind
    Beloved by all
    You know we all have your back!!
    Dearest Ruby and Mom I send you all my hugs and prayers and hopes by now you are home
    and resting
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    oohh nooooossssseeee... POTP x 87 gazillion!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers and hugs for Ruby and her mom...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetheart, I am SO glad of your good news. I know your mom is just so grateful. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank God you are alright Ruby. I love you sweetie take care. Sending prayers to you and your mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete