Wednesday, September 25, 2019

POTP FOR TRAVIS

Dear friends,

we just read at Kinley's blog that the cat brother of the famous westies needs some POTP:

"He are not feeling good and had to spend da day at the vet. He's been having some digestive problems (vomiting and diarrhea) and today he even barfed up water. So my momma took him to the vet - he's dropped a lot of weight. So he spent all day at the vet's - getting meds and sub-q fluids."

We hope so much that the meds will help and that we will hear good news from TX soon.... so please cross your paws and fingers and help Travis to feel better....







5 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Dear Travis... puuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssss... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear sweet Travis I am so very sorry to read this. I'm hoping and purring you must maybe ate a bug.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sending purrayers and POTP to Travis ! Get better soon, buddy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, Pipo am purring my hardest for Travis and I helped petcretary make him a badge, too...though rather belatedly, since she was working...sigh...excuses!

    ReplyDelete