Monday, April 22, 2019

POTP for Lightning from Chronicle of Woos

For the last 6 months Lightning has been healing from leg surgery.
Over the weekend he injured  another leg.



Click here to read today's post describing the injury.
Please leave healing comments here on POTP or on his blog at the link above


Leader of his pack
Intelligent
Gorgeous eyes
Handsome 
Tolerant big brother to Timber and Misty
Near and dear friend to all
Intrigued by his Bipeds
Never ending love for his peeps and sibs
Gentle Woos to you my friend

9 comments:

  1. Dear sweet Lightning...I cannot tell you how very very sorry I am to read that you have injured you other leg. I have added you to the POTP blog and you and your loving and caring peeps and vets are at the top of my thoughts and prayers as they work on a treatment plan for you. I am thankful you are not in any pain my handsome friend and I know Misty and Timber are going to stay right by your side.
    Healing and loving hugs
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Lightning. I will be praying. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your sweet post. We knew this was likely to happen, but that doesn't make it any easier. Poor guy is doing his best to rest, but he IS a husky.

    Thanks to all for all the POTP.

    Woos - The OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending all kinds of POTP to sweet Lightning ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari om
    Lightning, all my POTP is currently focused your way. Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. we send lots of potp and weim power and we hope so much that your vets have an idea how they can help you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so worried about Lightning. He's such a good boy. Sending lots of POTP to him. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are keeping sweet Lightning in our prayers
    hugs
    Mabel & Mom

    ReplyDelete