Friday, August 11, 2017

Casey the Boxer needs some POTP



Hey folks. Remember I told you a few months back that my big ol' heart is just so full of love that it skips beats sometimes? I've been on medicine to control it, but I had a follow-up test this week and I'm back to skipping some beats again. Now I have to take meds THREE times a day, blech. I'm getting another test in a month to see if it's working or if we need to try some different meds. I'd appreciate some POTP to make sure it works. You know I feel fine, but Mommas get worried, that's all. You may leave healing comment and good wishes here or click here to go to Casey's blog

16 comments:

  1. Casey
    Mom told me when she met you she knew you had a huge heart full of love for all your friends. Now we just need to get it to calm down a bit so you are fit and ready to do stuff.
    Hugs Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    It's on its way!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of POTP your way, Casey!!!
    xoxo
    Jakey and Arty

    ReplyDelete
  4. casey...sendin st francis' blessingz yur way that yur new meds help yur heart ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw buddy, we sure hope those meds take care of your skipped beats. Sending you POTP!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, that is not fair. Off we go to send some love to Casey.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're talented, it's a syncopate heart and I hope it serves you well for many more years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are sending prayers and POTP for Casey
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. casey we send prayers, hugs and lots of potp...and we hope for good news soon...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Casey, we're sending you love and prayers to be all well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending POTP (and purrayers) for Casey !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Casey, our precious nephew Piper the schnauzer has the same problem, and we know it's because his heart is so big, filled with love. POTP for you, dear pup.

    ReplyDelete