Sunday, October 6, 2024

Nobby would appreciate your POTP for Gail

Today I'm popping in to ask for your POTP for 

MY GAIL



Gail has not been quite herself for a few weeks...she has been waiting for her medical team to set up a series of tests. However, early yesterday (Sunday) morning she was feeling very bad. Our kind neighbor took her to the hospital. Very scary indeed, but at least she will now get the much needed tests ASAP

I thank you from the bottom of my WFT Heart for all your POTP

Sincerely Nobby

*************************************

You may leave comments here or on

https://nicenobbynaughtynobby.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

  1. Oh no, Nobby if this is ever a time for the power of the paw, then it is now. Out thoughts are with you and Gail and hope that all will be well. Kia kaha (stay strong) Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Nobby, mate, you know I hold you and Gail dear in my heart. Pawsitive vibes coming G's way from me!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a pet parent we always worry about our fur babies!
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers to Gail, I hope she gets the medical attention and care she needs. 🙏

    ReplyDelete