Saturday, October 7, 2023

In loving memory of TW aka Pattie Kleinke



There has been a disturbance in the force of our Blogosphere with the departure of our dear Pattie Kleinke. For those of you who may not know, Pattie was TW, The Woman, at Cathy Keisha’s (CK the kitty) blog, Stunning Keisha. Pattie was a wonderful advocate for kitties and Fred, aka Pop, has asked that in lieu of flowers that you make a donation to a TNR or Rescue in her name. I will tell you that one of her favorites was The Lucky Cat Rescue in Weehawken, NJ. Rest in peace, Pattie, you touched so many of us.

Rest well, dear friend. We will truly miss you, forever.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read this, my prayers go out to the family left behind

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know Pattie well but from I have read I think I can use her name to describe her

    Precious
    Adored assistant to Stunning Keisha
    Tremendous love for Cats
    Timeless
    Intelligent
    Eternally remembered by all who knew and loved her.
    Sincere sympathy to Fred and Keisha
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our purrs and prayers are going out to CK and Pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our sincere condolences to her family and friends♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sincere sympathy to all of her family, her beloved kitty, and all of her friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. May those who were touched by Patty find comfort in the wonderful memories they shared.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She sounds like a wonderful friend to have known. I made a donation in her memory to the cat rescue. She did so much for those that needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My deepest condolences to the family. ♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete