Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Update on Big Boy....from his Mommy

Da Phenny and Da Nelly alerted us to BB being sick.

His Mom just sent me this update from the Vet Visit.


Thank you Ann for this beautiful Big Boy Badge...


My heart is breaking. My sweet Big Boy is very ill, he has congestive heart failure and his lungs are full of fluid. we were at the vet for an hour, just got home. He is on 3 meds, will take for a month to see if it works. Vet will check with us in 3 days to see if any changes with the meds. Big can hardly move, his chest and sides are heaving and I am drowning in tears. He will not eat, he can't. But I did cook a burger and he ate the pills in 2 bites of burger. Please say some prayers for BB, they will help
here is a link to Four Paws, Etc his blog

Best buddy to Mom and Dad
Incredibly handsome
Good friend to us all

Brown eyes
Oh so beautiful white star on his chest
You dear friend have all our prayers and love

With healing hugs
 Cecilia

10 comments:

  1. We are sending lots and lots of POTP and Prayers Big Boy's way.
    Sending big hugs to his Mama(and Daddy) too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sending lots and lots of AireZen and POTP Big Boy's way and lots of hugs for his mom and dad♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are crossing our paw and hope the meds will help Big Boy feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH NOES!!!!!! OMD, I am so sorry ~ BB, I am sendin' lots and lots of POTP and healin' vibes and AireZens your way! {{{{{hugs}}}}}}
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari oM
    what the doG...... how have I missed this news???? POTPPOTPPOTPPOTPPOTPPPOTP.....X 87 GAZILLION.... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Small bird wishes for the best outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hugs and prayers and a big box of POTP.... we cross our paws and all fingers...

    ReplyDelete
  8. We continue to pray. We know if he is with the best family in the world, and that will be huge in him continuing to live a happy life. I commented on your post yesterday that I thought BB was sick, and it was only later that I realized it was a scheduled post from before the emergency rush to the hospital. Please forgive me. Lucy sends wags, smiles and nose nudges to BB.

    ReplyDelete