Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Two POTP Please


Feline:IZA


Purrs and prayers needed please for dear IZA from Mark's Mews


Dear Iza has been having lots of tummy trouble (and some other
issues, too) and will be visiting (ugh!) with a new Vet-Purrson to
see what is wrong ... and hoping, purring, praying to find out how
to be better. Please put paws together for her, thank you!


**********************************************
Human SherriEllen
I received the below information via POTP Contact Form.
Currently all I have 

Hi. Could you make a post about SherriEllen, the mom of BellaDharma.
SherriEllen is afflicted with many serious health issues and she recently  
got more bad news about her health. Here is her Facebook  info:


And here is her blog info:


I have made a badge for her, and it will be up on my next blog post, and I  
will send it to her as well.

Thanks, Ingrid

Regards,
Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs (Pipo, Dalton& Benji) | ingrid@rickmar.net

6 comments:

  1. Lot's of POTP to Iza and to the lady mom of bella dharma.... it's so sad that she has to stand so much bad things... but nevertheless she is always there to help peeps&pets ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made a badge for Sherri Ellen and t s on my latest blog post, and on her blog as well.

    Iza has a badge from us too, I just sent it to her Dad. I will post it on my own blog soon. If you email me,I can send it directly to you. See above in Sherri Ellen's POTP post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I send many hugs and prayers to Iza for a good vet report and to Miss SherriEllen as she deals with her own health issues.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are sending purrayers and POTP for both of these sweet friends !

    ReplyDelete