Thursday, May 23, 2019

FINAL FAREWELL FOR DA BEEBS

Dear friends....

today is the day we all feared .... Da Beebs  of Poupounette Central  sadly will join our rainbow bridge friends...
.... I have no idea what I could write, there are just tears... for  Bibi and for Virginia... why it ends always with so much tears, grief and broken hearts...

We will keep you in our hearts Bibi ... forever... and ever...

To live in hearts we leave behind
is not to die ...

-Thomas Campbell-

to Bibi's Blog:
https://thepoupounette.blogspot.com/2019/05/final-farewell-friday.html

6 comments:

  1. I didn't know Bibi. The picture shows that I should have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart breaks every time I hear of another running off to the Bridge. I'm so sorry for their loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to read this. He put up quite a fight. Another kitty gone too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very sorry for the loss of your handsome Bibi
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. pug prayers for the family
    hugs
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your kind words. Beebs was an exceptional boy and I will always hold him close to my heart.

    Virginia (#1 of The Poupounette), Beebs' Mama Tama, brother Genji, woofie Ollie and the V horses, Vidock and Violette

    ReplyDelete