Tuesday, October 9, 2018

POTP FOR CAPTAIN SPEEDY

I just read a post from Speedy's mom, sadly she had no good news:



"Hi This is Speedy’s mum,Just to let everyone know Speedy is back at the vets as we found a weird lump that bleed a bit and he’s having surgery this afternoon to remove it.We’re very worried at the moment as anesthetic is risky with rabbits.I’ll update you all when I know more.Please keep him in your thought please our boy needs the POTP right now,
Thank you
Rachel Speedy’s Mum"

Please send POTP to Captain Speedy that everything goes well and that he can go back to his mom and his dad soon...

to Speedys Blog:
https://racheldejong28.wordpress.com/2018/10/09/speedy-is-at-the-vets-some-potp-is-needed/


10 comments:

  1. Oh no, we were hoping it was just the ear infections he was dealing with. He is such a handsome boy and a wonderful friend to all.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speedy is a friend of mine and has my bestest wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speedy I send you loads of prayers
    Hugs mom of Madi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sending Speedy tons of AireZen and POTP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bummer. Stay tough, Speedy. POTP coming your way!

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari Om
    adding my POTP for Speedy for earliest healing! hugs and foot-thumps YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lots of POTP for Speedy!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Speedy and peeps
    I'm sending you all my purrs and thoughts today and when you see Speedy give him
    a pet on his soft head from me
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete