Saturday, September 23, 2017

POTP for Phoebe a brave lady cat

Sweet little Phoebe and family would greatly appreciate your purrs and hugs...


I have stage 4 kidney disease (not sure how I skipped stage 3). My smother and dad are feeding me with a syringe. They have been doing it every few hours for over 24 hours and I haven’t yacked yet. They are hoping I will eat again on my own soon. We are waiting for a compounding pharmacy to mail my phosphorous binder. Have any of you ever tried that? Mom paid extra for overnight delivery, but they took 2 days to get it ready to ship- phooey! I also get fluids at home every other day.
You may leave get well wishes here are at Phoebe's blog
here

11 comments:

  1. Dear Phoebe Mom and I send you tons and tons of purrs and kitty kisses.
    You have the best parent who are giving you so much TLC.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sending healing POTP to Phoebe! Hopefully you will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Yukkkieess... sending POTP your way Phoebe! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're in the country but have a great compounding pharmacy less than 10 miles away. It didn't work for Kyla but I hope Pheobe has better results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear you are not well. POTP for you and your hoomans!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are sending love and lots of POTP to Phoebe and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purrayers and POTP keep coming Phoebe ! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending prayers and POTP for Phoebe and family
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. we cross all paws and fingers and we send lots of potp your way...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Purraying for you sweet girl <3 Healing Pawkisses are on the way <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here are prayers and hugs for you dear Phoebe.

    ReplyDelete