Monday, November 14, 2016

Shiver

I am posting from my phone as POTP needed right away!
butterfly-wyldechylde.blogspot.com
Shiver desperately needs POTP please!  I noticed last week that he 
sometimes breathed heavier than usual so I made an appointment with the vet 
for Monday, November 14th.  Saturday, November 12th I had just come home 
from a fun afternoon.  I was gathering laundry when I suddenly heard a 
small thud.  I went into the bedroom to find Shiver having some kind of 
seizure or something.  His legs were stiff, his head was off to one side at 
an odd angle and it was clear he wasn't fully alert.  We rushed to the vet 
and after several tests, we still have no real answers.  It could be his 
heart murmur or it could be something else.
He's home now and his breathing is much better.  He's alert but he can't 
stand or walk.  He falls to one side whenever he tries.  We go back to the 
vet for a check up Monday morning and I'm praying for a miracle.  I'm not 
ready to have to put him down.  Please pray for my boy.  I love him so much!
~sprinkles~

20 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    POTP up and running over here!!! Hugs wags whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so sorry about Shiver. I just came over to post too. I just saw the email.
    I hope and purr you get some good information from your Vet.
    Hugs madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I send prayers hugs and potp to you Shiver... oiur paws are crossed for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be sending POTP right away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending our POTP to Shiver!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. All paws crossed for Shiver and for you.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending much love, prayers and POTP for shiver. We hope he is feeling much better soon. We know how much his mum loves him and his brother Chico.
    Elliot, Cricket and Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are sending love and POTP to Shiver. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. We send lots of love for your Shiver, hoping the vet will be able to help you both through this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD YES, Of Course we will Send SHIVER our POTP and Dachshund VIBES>>>>>>>> We have known Shiver and Chico fur EVER and EVER...

    GET WELL Shiver.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dearz - poor Shiver. Such a scary time fer all of u. Mom iz sayin'prayerz an'sendin'hugz an'I will send Shiver lotza POTP.
    Lady Shasta of Beaglebratz Manor

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh noes! Oh Shiver, knows that I am sendin' you tons and tons of POTP and healin' vibes and kisses and hugs!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Healing Pawkisses and Purrayers are on the way <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete