Tuesday, March 8, 2016

From Flynn with paws of love

Flynn and his Angel Brother Eric were our very first kitty friends in Blogville
Flynn has been fighting with all his might over the last year trying to stay well and of course
being a senior has it challenges!!
He has good and bad days but is still fighting.  Below is a poem
by Flynn to all his friends to let you know how much he feels your PUrrs and Love





A POEM BY FLYNN AVERY


All is quite well, down here on the farm.
With my Mum and my Dad, I'll not come to harm.
     I still will enjoy a runabout for play,
     but also a paws to refresh, maybe rest for a day.
Some days are a bit better than others you see,
but I feel so good, knowing you're there for me!
     I do love getting your purrs, your kisses, your hugs.
     It warms my insides, it makes me feel loved!
Your prayers mean so much, specially now that I'm old,
these good 'n' bad days are normal I'm told.
     Yes, some days are a bit better than others you see,
     but I feel so good knowing you're there for me!


Friends and Furriends ~ please continue to leave your purrs 'n' prayers for dear Flynn, anytime you can stop by!  We all love him so!
Thank you!

16 comments:

  1. Hidey Ho Flynn it is I, Madi from across the pond letting you know that you are in my purrs, thoughts prayers and I send your loving kitty kisses. Your poem is beautiful
    Love Madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Madi and Mom. Sadly my bad days are increasing and I gave my mum and dad a fright last night. I feel a little bit better today and hope it continues and I have lots more good days.

      Delete
  2. That was a great poem. We are sending him our POTP, cos its powerful.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of lvoe to dear Flynn.

    Cats of wildcat woods

    ReplyDelete
  4. POTP to Flynn and love and hugs.... I hope all our POTP together is strong enough to help Flynn to win that fight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. POTP is the word
    coming from this bird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    what a beautiful poem - though I have not had the pleasure of getting to know Flynn, I add my POTP presence to boost the vibe! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are happy that his pawrents are lovingly caring for hime and send him potp for strength in his senior years!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Flynn you have more better days coming we are sure of it and we are flooding you with purrs and prayers from us all!
    Buddy sends special purrs as he is about a year older and is not having good and bad days too. He says you are way too young to slow down.
    Timmy, Dad and Family

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh we wuv this poem. POTP to Flynn!!!

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flynn we LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH and are purring with all of our might! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love you too, Flynn. Healing Pawkisses and Purrayers are still on the way for better days :) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very nice poem...we are sending POTP for you...

    ReplyDelete