Saturday, December 27, 2014

PURRS FOR CODY

FROM ANN AT ZOOLATRY:  
we've just learned now that dear little CODY of Cat Chat with Caren and Cody has gone to the emergency vet.  I believe Caren has posted updates on Facebook (am not sure if she has posted to her blog) ... but she is very worried and Cody definitely needs some purrs and prayers from one and all.  So please visit to leave a few words of support for all of them!  Thank You!
http://www.catchatwithcarenandcody.com/


THIS IS THE 3RD POPT FOR TODAY 12/27/14.  BELOW YOU WILL FIND POTP
FOR JOE THE DONKEY AND DERBY THE CAT

13 comments:

  1. CODY WE ARE ALL PURRING HARD FOR YOU AND SENDING YOUR MOM HUGS
    MADI AND MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're praying for all of them. We've stopped by to visit them all. Thanks for keeping us all updated.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, so many furends are having a bad day today! We hold up POTP to all of them and hope they all will get better!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are reeling, I sure hope Cody will be okay. M has him in her prayers and I'm purring for all I'm worth.We're sending big HUGS to Caren and Cody's D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't find any updates on Cody so leaving our message here. POTP and prayers from Mom going strong for you Cody!
    Marty and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no :( We're sending Healing Pawkisses immediately <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! The only place on FB that I have posted is in the Cats With Blogs group...haven't posted on the blog...yet....waiting until I know something more definitive. I have answered individual messages and am blown away by the kindness of ALL!!! Cody and I are DEEPLY GRATEFUL! THANK YOU!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sad for Dakotas brother, they belong together and I hope Cody feels better soon.
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete